Saturday, December 14, 2013

I finally have a blog!!!

Yes folks, I have threatened for months- and now I have finally done it. I have a blog. Again. Back in the day (2008-10 or so...) I had a blog of the same name, but I stopped blogging when I began to care too much about the feedback I was getting. 
I have to be honest when I say that I am not sure where this blog will take me, or what will be its purpose. I do a lot. So we'll see what ends up here. But a record of some kind needs to be kept. 
I will start with this. I am pregnant with my sixth child. This is a new pregnancy, and the details of freaking finding out, and all that jazz are very personal and I am not quite sure how much I want to share. Somethings I will tell you are this: This pregnancy is unlike ever I have ever had. This baby doesn't fight or growl or get angry. Its not picky about what it eats, and is quietly walking with me. I am also so much more willing to be uncomfortable and am keenly aware that my Mothering began weeks ago. 
I read an article that talked about new research that show's a baby's cells can enter into a Mother's body and heal organs, blood diseases and even cancer. It was fascinating. 
Anyhoo- I will be working on the aesthetics of the blog, and the different bells and whistles I want to accompany it. I just wanted to breathe some life around here- turn on a light and see what's up. I haven't written anything but research findings and Facebook posts in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment